Many members refer to their share accounts as their savings account. Once you open a share account, you are entitled to all the benefits of membership and it gives you a share of Willis-Knighton Federal Credit Union. You are a credit union owner-member.
We have multiple savings accounts designed to meet your needs, grow your money and earn dividends:
- Regular Share/Savings Account
- Special Savings Account (real estate, taxes, insurance, vacation, etc.)
- Christmas Club – funds available Oct. 1.
- Scottie Savers Account – ages 12 and under
- Extreme Teen Savings Account – Ages 13 through 17
- Share Certificates of Deposit
- IRA Accounts – Traditional, Roth, Educational
Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction are available from any employer. Some accounts require minimum balance to earn dividends. Some restrictions apply.