Many members refer to their share accounts as their savings account. Once you open a share account, you are entitled to all the benefits of membership and it gives you a share of Willis-Knighton Federal Credit Union. You are a credit union owner-member.
We have multiple savings accounts designed to meet your needs, grow your money and earn dividends:
- Regular Share/Savings Account
- Special Savings Account (real estate, taxes, insurance, vacation, etc.)
- Christmas Club – funds available Oct. 1.
- Scottie Savers Account – ages 12 and under
- Extreme Teen Savings Account – Ages 13 through 17
- Share Certificates of Deposit
- IRA Accounts – Traditional, Roth, Educational
Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction are available from any employer. You can access your savings account at our 7 ATM locations by opening a checking account with a debit card. Our Classic Checking has no minimum amount required to open, no monthly fee, and no minimum balance requirement. Monitor your account with Internet Teller, Telephone Teller, Mobile Apps or Mobile TXT Banking.
Some accounts require minimum balance to earn dividends. Some restrictions apply.